I have tried a BUNCH of crock pot pulled pork recipes and this is our favorite by far. It doesn't cook in the barbecue sauce, so people can choose which kind of sauce they want. It has great flavor and has a bit of a kick. You can change how much cayenne you use to your taste. I halve what the recipe calls for, but I've posted the recipe with the original amount.
Ingredients:
* 5 Pound boneless pork roast
* 1-1/2 tsp paprika
* 2 tsp black pepper
* 1 tsp cayenne
* 1 tsp dried thyme
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 cup water
* soft sandwich buns
Directions:
1. Combine all the seasonings in a small bowl and rub evenly over roast. Place meat in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add water. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 4-5 hours or until pork is very tender.
2. Pull, slice or chop to serve. Serve in buns with barbecue sauce.
Getting Caught Up
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment