I got this from Taste of Home.
Ingredients:
* 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs (I used seasoned)
* 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
* 2 Tblsp minced fresh parsley
* 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1/4 cup milk
* 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds)
* 1-2 garlic cloves, minced (though, I used way more because we love garlic)
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* 2 Tblsp lemon juice
* Paprika
Directions:
* In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, cheese, parsely, salt and pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken in milk, then shake in the crumb mixture.
* Place chicken in a greased baking dish. Combine the butter, garlic, and lemon juice; drizzle over the chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
* Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Yield: 6 servings
11 months down, 1 to go...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment