Another Allrecipes.com recipe that Peter and I thoroughly enjoyed. I wanted to put the recipe here so I'd be able to find it quickly, again!
For four big burgers (The original recipe makes 12 burgers, so we reduced it.):
Ingredients:
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon seasoned bread crumbs
* 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon finely diced onion
* about 1 egg white, lightly beaten
* 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
* 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:
1. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into patties.
2. Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.
Getting Caught Up
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment